Analyst, Office of the CEOApply Here
You’re looking for something more than “just a job”, right?
Grab a front-row seat in a successful, Pre-IPO startup entering hyper-growth.
If you’re smart, driven, and passionate about tech startups, this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Glia is looking for a “right-hand” to work alongside our CEO and COO as an analyst in our Executive Office. This role offers unique access to witness the inner-workings of one of New York’s fastest growing tech companies. Strap in.
In this role, you will work alongside our CEO as well as COO and be a Jack/Jill of all trades.
What you'll do
- Attend high-profile meetings with CEO/COO, take notes, and coordinate follow-up
- Develop presentations and materials for Marketing, Sales, Recruiting and Fundraising
- Special projects and research assignments
- Operational/ Administrative office duties in collaboration with HR / Operations teams.
- Coordinate executive travel, scheduling, and personal tasks
- Coordinate team outings
- Passion for start-ups, technology, and business building
- Experience managing confidential information in a discreet manner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Known for taking initiative.
- Must be willing to work from our NYC offices (this is important).