Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff will serve as the right hand person to the CEO + founder, helping work on strategic and operational activities that drive the company forward. This is a demanding but rewarding role that exposes you to all the different facets of the business, with tremendous opportunity for growth for the right ambitious and outcome-oriented individual.
Responsibilities include working alongside the founder while adding structure, processes and organization to a fast-growing business. On a day to day basis, the Chief of Staff will bring ideas to life and execute plans, project manage company initiatives, handle all financial/sales reports and weekly scorecarding, and oversee daily operations to make sure everything runs smoothly. From a more holistic perspective, this role emcompasses strategy, operations, supply chain + inventory management, finances, project management and marketing ops.
This role is for someone who is:
- A problem solver: You love to learn about any subject and ask the right questions to derive the best solution possible.
- An analyzer: You love to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative information and adept at helping others find clarity through analysis.
- An implementer: You love to take ideas, project manage and drive them to completion.
- An anticipator: You love to anticipate, identify, and troubleshoot issues or concerns before they happen and can provide timely information and updates while exercising discretion.
- An organizer: You love to create structure to streamline operations and processes.
This role is for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience at a high-performing, fast-faced organization, with a strong preference for experience in consumer products/retail, especially the beauty industry
- Management consultants or investment bankers welcome!
- Proven success taking projects from conception to execution.
- Exceptional organizational skills and can keep everyone on track and on target.
- Strong research, writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and support different personality types.
- Experience with Excel and strong analytical problem solving skills.
- A strong work ethic and a roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done personality
- A positive, friendly attitude.
You might also have:
- Experience working with third party logistics providers and fulfillment centers.
- Experience with Quickbooks.