Director of Operations & Customer Success
Who We Are:
Voyage SMS is the most advanced SMS marketing platform built by eCommerce marketing leaders for eCommerce marketers.
We are not afraid of troves of data, the complex or the unknown. We embrace an ambitious roadmap while delivering the highest quality product available in the market.
We believe B2B apps should be design forward and that business users (humans) should expect as delightful a user experience as any other top app on the App Store.
At Voyage, your work will touch the hands of leading eCommerce marketers running $1B+ brands. You will be at the forefront of best-in-class marketing technology ✔️
We are hyper-focused on enabling clients to send the right to the right consumers at the right time. Voyage is changing the way eCommerce brands use SMS – transforming traditional retention marketing into a pure commerce channel that will drive up to 30% of brands’ revenue.
Voyage is trailblazing the market with faster product innovation than any other marketing platform, and currently powers SMS for leading brands such as Ruggable, Lumin, Lokai, and Winc.
Voyage is seeking an exceptional candidate to join the Voyage team as a Director of Operations. Initially, the candidate will report to the CEO and from time-to-time other members of the executive team. Ultimately, Voyage envisions the new addition to lead the broader customer success team. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing early stage company where you will become a large contributor to the future growth and culture of the company!
We are looking for motivated candidates who exude the qualities outlined below. Furthermore, any candidate should have a strong desire to work within an exciting startup that is growing its team and customer base rapidly.
Who You Are:
- Hard-working and zealous learner
- Possesses an extreme ownership mentality
- Highly proactive self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Comfortability navigating multiple work streams
- Basic HTML/CSS/JL and/or SQL familiarity/experience is a plus
- Maintain strong and responsive, yet concise, communication with existing clients
- Onboard new clients via well-communicated software demonstrations
- Work closely with the VP of Product, the VP of Sales and Client Success, and the Voyage development team to quickly address any real-time client questions and issues
- Formulate and maintain KPIs for existing clients
- Report KPIs to the Executive Team on a weekly basis
- Develop content related to existing client success stories
- Contribute in unforeseen, proactive ways without formal "assignment / designation"
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision benefit packages
- Fantastic team culture
- Remote work
Why Voyage SMS?
Voyage SMS is growing exponentially and looking for passionate self-starters to join the team. Our team is young, hungry, innovative, and most importantly, fun. We will give you all the tools necessary to meet your goals – and we will celebrate you meeting your goals in an incredibly fast-paced, fun, unique, and differentiated environment.