Growth Marketing Manager
At Urbint, our mission is to make communities safer and more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem-solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
Urbint is looking for a smart, strategically sophisticated growth marketer with expertise in account-based marketing (ABM) and demand generation to create and execute our growth marketing strategy. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and evolving technology company and have a meaningful impact right away as part of a tight-knit marketing team.
At Urbint, you will help us supercharge our growth by designing and implementing creative, strategic, and disciplined growth marketing strategies that capture our prospective and current clients’ attention and motivate them to act.
We are searching for an experienced, scrappy marketer who can quickly understand what motivates leaders at major energy and telecommunications companies to invest in cutting-edge AI technology to increase safety and reliability, and then design and implement an impactful strategy to inspire them to do so. You will be a critical link between Sales and Marketing as we nurture prospective customers’ relationships with Urbint and move them down the funnel.
What You’ll Do
- Own growth marketing strategy and execution, driving engagement and conversion
- Develop, execute, and measure a strategic ABM & demand generation program, raising awareness among new audiences and segmenting known prospects in order to precisely target them with the right content at the right time and in the right places to bring them down the funnel.
- Create the systems to ensure strong, measurable demand generation and account-based marketing success.
- Own the pipeline, making sure we are reaching the right prospects and properly tracking progress. Relentlessly measure everything and optimize to build on what works.
- Design and implement personalized integrated marketing campaigns, leveraging tactics including email marketing, lead nurture, virtual events, digital advertising, and more.
- Work closely with our comms, content marketing, and product marketing leads to break down and adapt content to engage targeted audiences.
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to maximize conversion.
- Hone our email marketing – a major pillar of our strategy.
- Continuously improve our website in collaboration with the larger Marketing team to turn it into a demand generation machine.
- Be our Sales team’s best friend: work with them to identify, prioritize, and profile key accounts, and translate sales objectives into quarterly and annual campaign plans
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant B2B SaaS growth marketing experience
- Scrappy self-starter excited to work on big problems
- Expertise in demand generation, account-based marketing, and email marketing
- Effective written communication skills. Must be able to write compelling copy to support campaigns
- Spectacular attention to detail; you pride yourself on everything from lists, to email copy, to design being just right
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, and Product organizations
- Collaborative team player
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Fluent in Hubspot and Salesforce
- Know the marketing tech stack inside and out
- Knowledge of the utility, energy, and telecommunications industries is a plus
- Mission-Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks; we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient
- 100% remote - work from anywhere
- Remote work monthly stipend
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid
- Health Perks - Wellness reimbursement
- Educational Allowance - up to $1000 /yr
- Weekly lunch stipend