Sector Lead - Energy & Industrials at Level Company
Hello beautiful humans of Propel! My name is Andres Robles (he-series), a DC native living in NYC. I recently joined a start up, Level Company, whose mission is to help companies get in front of key decision makers at Fortune 1000 companies. We're building out a network of industry executives who can leverage their personal/professional networks to not only make warm introductions but also help with message testing, navigating complex organizations, and better understanding purchasing decisions. My colleague @Meredith Hompe introduced me to Propel and am uber excited to be part of this community!!Fun Facts/Interests: Like @Hardy Farrow I really enjoy European football AND corgis! I'm also very interested in all things energy Past Life: I started my career doing research for a development bank in DC, focusing on climate change and later trade flows in the region. I then left the public sector to go work in the expert network arena, at GLG.
- Develop a robust GTM Strategy
- Grow revenue to $1M+ in two years
Currently Investing in
- I love connecting people, whether for business or for new jobs!
- I have experience selling into Fortune 500 companies and can talk about my experience and help folks navigate large corporations
- Looking to leverage the learnings & experience of people who have built companies from the ground up
- Looking to network and get introduced to startups/early stage companies who can leverage our services to land contracts with Fortune 1000 companies