Co-Founder at SILVERLINING
I'm a cofounder of SILVERLINING, a New York based fashion tech brand that uses proprietary fabric technology to block fertility-damaging cell phone radiation. Since the 1970s, worldwide sperm count has been reduced by over 60% - and that's just one statistic. SILVERLINING is currently raising pre-seed investment in order to secure our IP. We have already sold 100+ units of our initial MVP (pants with anti-radiation pockets) and have since pivoted to making underwear.A little about me - I was born in Tel Aviv, Israel and raised in Princeton, NJ. I went to NYU Gallatin and majored in "The Creative Fever." My passions besides my company include filmmaking, cooking, and traveling. I'm currently based in Los Angeles.
- Secure SILVERLINING's IP
- Demonstrate market demand
Currently Investing in
- Advice on apparel/fashion: from conception/design to manufacturing to bringing product to market
- Content creation and content production advice
- Advice Ono how to improve your fertility (male or female)
- Knowledge on harmful cell phone/laptop radiation and how to reduce daily exposure
- Advice on managing a co-partnership/finding the right cofounder
- Investors to invest in our company!
- Fashion industry expert to help us navigate this crazy world
- Advice on pitch deck/product