Co-founder & CTO at Kommu
About Me - I’m the other co-founder and CTO of Kommu. Kommu is a private social network that allows you to connect with your friends and share your place for free, cost, or exchange. Discover where your friends live across the globe and chat with individuals or groups to share travel plans and home availability. For $150 per year, members can discover 2nd and 3rd degree connections and pay for added features and benefits to both 1) build community across the globe and 2) allow users to leverage their homes efficiently. We are in beta now, but we are raising to build our mobile application and website. - I've lived in California my whole life - born and raised in LA, went to Stanford for undergrad and stayed in the Bay afterwards, and now I'm back here at UCLA Anderson wrapping up in June! - My background is in software engineering, product management, and a bit of product marketing and UX design.
- Meet & network with other founders
- Get our product built out and hire initial key hires
Currently Investing in
- Product feedback
- Technical/coding questions: I can't promise I can answer everything but shoot!
- Business plan, pitch deck, and copy edits/feedback
- Video editing and voiceovers
- MBA buzzwords
- Kommu membership - hit us up if you're interested!
- Bo pretty much nailed them all already, but would add 2 more:
- Community management best practices
- First-time founder tips