Chief of Staff at Reside Health
Hi everyone! My name is Mike Maseda and I'm currently the Chief of Staff at Prompt, an edtech startup based out of NYC. We are the #1 provider of college essay feedback in the world and are focused on making people better writers.
I have experience in healthcare, private equity, and management consulting.
I am also currently consulting for a couple of early stage startups in the healthcare space and am pursuing my MBA with the Quantic School of Business & Technology.
Fun Facts: - I played football in college (D3) - I have two dogs named Wrigley & Scout
Creating a company/product that makes a difference in peoples lives. I want to focus on streamlining healthcare.
Currently Investing in
No items found.
Software and data solutions
- Advice for career transitions.
- Perspective on company strategies, operations, ideas, etc.
- Anything Chief of Staff related.
- Any connections in my network.
- I like discussing early stage product positioning, go to market strategy, and potential distribution models they can use to increase growth.
- I like getting my hands on new software tools to see how they can make my life and\/or work easier.
- With that, I’m happy to provide user feedback.
- I have experience working with healthcare services, managed care, insurance, etc. So happy to discuss how healthcare can be made more efficient (spoiler - there are SO many).
- Any Ops Generalist, CoS, or General.
- Manager positions that are open at tech start ups.
- To connect with other entrepreneurs and builders and create mentors and friends!
- Any affordable professional/executive coaching recommendations.
- I want to meet more technically minded people in engineering and product. I’ve spent most of my start up experience on the Biz Ops side. Since I want to start my own company one day, I’ll need other cofounders to help me build it.
- If you’re in NYC and have interest in meeting up outside, in person please let me know. These last 6 months have had me going a bit stir crazy.
- Mentorship/Coaching - I feel like I am constantly trying to work on a bunch of different projects, but would really love someone to be a soundboard and provide perspective.
--Membership for this member has been canceled.--