Director at Matador Solutions
Nick here, I live in Venice, CA! I am a Director at the Matador Solutions Co-Op; we operate at the intersection of a marketing agency and a think tank serving 135+ law firms and medical practices nationwide. To expand on that a little bit . . . we spun out of the marketing arm of a Washington DC law firm about 8 years ago, and the agency side focuses on SEO, PPC, web development, call tracking, call answering, and case acquisition. The think tank side addresses hiring, operations, and some cash flow management questions. I’m really proud that we have over a 94% client retention rate year-over-year (this is very high for the “agency” space.) My role includes managing the sales team, advising fast growing firms, and negotiating rates with outside vendors on the behalf of the Co-Op. Outside of work, I’m an avid surfer and snowboarder . . . hit me up if anyone ever wants to go for a surf! I get out there at least 3x per week.
Currently Investing in
- Knowledge on professional services businesses
- SEO and website development guidance
- Conversion best practices and guidance for professional services businesses
- Website ADA compliance from a legal perspective
- Marketing guidance (questions like: should I spend my budget on SEO, PPC, events, or elsewhere?)
- Book recommendations (interested in a monthly business book club)
- Meetings w/ peers on growing their respective businesses
- Learning about people management, sales strategies, and scaling generally
- Anybody doing any real estate investing, I’d love to connect w/ you!