Misinformation Project Coordinator at Algorithmic Transparency at National Conference on Citizenship
At some point, I want to start my own company, and am excited to learn from the experiences of the members of this community!
Experience & Interest
• Advice on developing market segmentation and conducting market research, customer interviews, and competitive analysis
• I have a knack for finding bugs and suggesting useful features to optimize user experiences, so I am happy to help with any beta-testing or participate in user interviews
• Chat about ways to identify and tackle mis- and disinformation, as well as other online harms
• I have been quite a generalist and am exploring some opportunities that would involve either specializing in strategic partnerships, business operations, or product management. I would love to hear from any of you in those roles about what the day-to-day looks like
• I would also be curious to hear from non-technical founders who created tech startups about how they approached taking the leap without many technical skills