Director, Strategic Initiatives at Calibrate
Hi all! Excited to get to know you in the New Year. I’m originally from outside of Seattle and studied Classics and History at Exeter and UVA. After a few years in Berlin, NYC, and SF, I’ve packed up my apartment and have been traveling around the US for the last few months and the foreseeable future!
I’m currently leading strategy & ops at Humu — but have a background in consulting, customer success, and marketing. When I’m not working, you can usually find me making whatever looks good on the NYT cooking app, cardio boxing, or taking pictures of my cat.
Build out strategy and operations function at Humu (1-2 years); join early stage start-up as a senior leader.
Currently Investing in
- Advice for navigating career transitions (and resume reviews!)
- Brainstorming for operationalizing high-level strategy
- Resources/advice and connections in the people ops space (change management, talent, organizational development)
- Hot take on products and reality TV
- Collaboration/advice for building an early ops function from scratch
- Mentors, coworkers, and friends!