Hi! I'm Jordan and recently left management consulting to take on a Partnerships role @ Sharecare - a digital health company founded by Jeff Arnold (founder of WebMD), Dr. Oz, and Oprah. On the side, I'm also the COO @ Aspire to Her - a community for women in their early career.
I'm a Vanderbilt University graduate, proud Latina, and native Marylander currently living in New York City. Outside of work, you can find me running along West Side Highway, enjoying NYC's incredible restaurant scene, or reading a good book.
- In the short-term, I want to build out a successful partnerships model @ Sharecare that not only brings in revenue, but also enhances the user experience for our customers
- In the long-term, I aspire to co-found a company in the digital health space (femtech and behavioral health are where I'm most passionate)
Experience & Interest
- As I built and run our mentor network at Aspire to Her, I'm connected with 100+ badass women in business who span many different industries / functions. Always happy to make intros!
- While I'm new to digital health, I'm passionate about the industry and love chatting with anyone interested in joining the space / helping them make connections
- For any consumer-focused founders out there, I'm always happy to do focus groups, interviews, surveys etc. to help you better understand your customer and refine your product
- I'm currently thinking about business school and would love to talk to people who both did and didn't pursue an MBA and learn why. Post-grad plans would definitely be going early-stage or starting my own thing
- I'd love to connect with folks in Partnerships roles - especially if they were an early member of the team and had to build out what Partnerships entails without much direction or experience
- Also super passionate about the femtech & behavioral health spaces and interested in chatting with people building / working at companies in either space