Hi everyone! I’m Tia, I’m from Jersey but moving to NYC in the fall! I graduated from Rutgers Business School in 2020 with a degree in Finance, Leadership & Management. I am now a Project Manager at UnitedHealth Group.
My fun fact is that I’m a new rescue pup mom!
To eventually run my own crisis management firm
Experience & Interest
- Good company (virtually and in person) lol.
- I’ve done some writing for a SaaS startup, local newspapers, and creatively—always down to read/give/share writing tips.
- Sharing Project Management insight in the healthcare space.
- Learning more about career advancement/nontraditional paths.
- Getting to know more people starting out their career in different industries.
- Building a network with people who genuinely love what they do.
- Learning more about people-focused careers.