Hey everyone, I'm so excited by the FANTASTIC people in here!I founded and run a B2B advertising analytics company, Mint measure. I come from the ad agency world, working in Utah, Tennessee, and NYC. I'm a huge nerd and love learning and teaching.
I'm currently building an analytics startup, my short and medium term goals all revolve around the continued growth of our company and building a modern workplace. Beyond this, I have ambitions to get involved in climate change and carbon capture. I love teaching, so I plan to find an adjunct professor role at a university
Experience & Interest
- Advice and strategy for marketing, ad buying, and adtech for B2B and B2C companies
- Help with business plans and go-to-market strategy
- I have a knack for asking the right questions and helping people to see things differently. If you feel stuck, need another perspective, or are trying to plan your path forward, I'm happy to meet and shed new light on your situation
- My company is raising a seed round of funding from Angels and non-VC investors, if you know any investors, particularly in the adtech space, I'd love an intro!
- Fellow founders, I'd LOVE to hear about your entrepreneurial journey! I always enjoy hearing how people got started, send me a message!
- In the next couple months I'll be hiring an analyst, Biz dev/sales rep, and an adtech engineer. LMK if you have recommendations who to talk to