Hi Propellers :helicopter:! My background is in healthcare and education, primarily working with children with disabilities, but I'm currently applying to MBA programs. I'm here to meet people that have launched or are interested in launching a social impact startup.
Aside from all of that, I love vegan/vegetarian food (happy to share recipes and restaurant recos) and my Peloton. I'm also a mom of 2 girls under 3 and would love to connect with other hardworking mamas/papas!
- To join or launch my own social impact company
- To develop skills in business development and operations
Experience & Interest
- I have a lot of hands-on clinical and teaching experience, so I'm happy to help anyone launching a healthtech or edtech product.
- I also have a degree in journalism if you need writing/editing assistance - pitches, newsletters, technical documents, etc.
- Long-time NYC resident, so I'm full of info about the city
- I'm looking for opportunities to jump from clinical/teaching work to the startup world. Would love to collaborate or get advice.
- Looking to found or join a social impact startup, so let's chat!