Hi! Very excited to be here and meet all of you. Thank you @emilykpik for bringing me in!
Brief intro: I work at a NYC-based investment firm that I helped launch in 2017. I previously worked at an investment bank for 3 years, where I helped build a life insurance business within the firm. I am most interested in healthcare companies, particularly those focused on the gut health / food-as-medicine space. I’m also interested in financial services and consumer technology.
I like to brainstorm ideas and grow businesses. I want to collaborate with individuals who have complementary skill sets and backgrounds.
I am most interested in companies that use data to improve healthcare delivery and health outcomes. Financial services and consumer-facing technology are also areas of interest.
Experience & Interest
- Happy to make intros if I have them.
- I like to brainstorm ideas and grow businesses, and I have invested across several industries. If you want to bounce ideas off of me, feel free to DM me.
- If you’re considering getting an MBA and have questions, DM me.
- Intros to employees or patients of nutrition-driven healthcare businesses (e.g., Wellory, Virta, Noom)
- Intros to biz dev / strategy employees at DTC food companies or national food chains
- Meet people who want to ideate in the healthcare, consumer, and/or fintech industries