I like building things, learning stuff and collaborating with interesting people from different backgrounds.
I studied and worked in Finance but quickly moved to the Tech industry. After a few years at an AdTech company, I learned to code and built my own AdTech company, AdHouse!
After a year of running AdHouse, it's become a self-service product that only requires a part-time commitment. Currently, I'm looking for either another entrepreneurial venture or a job in Product Management.
Fun Fact: I'm in a popular NYC cover band, Take Your Shoes Off, if you're from the area you may have seen us at Red Lion, Bowery Electric, Session73 or Arlene's Grocery.
LINKS: www.mikegelber.com www.adhouse.app
- Contribute to change
- Be in a position where I learn and am challenged
- Have a healthy balance of work, education and fun
Experience & Interest
- I'd love to support and help anyone starting something new. If you're thinking about taking the jump into starting a new company or learning to code, I'd love to help you out.
- I like thinking through new ideas and thinking through the technical architecture/challenges associated.
- I have an extensive network of professionals in the technology space, specifically adtech. If for any reason you need connections made there, I'm happy to do what I can!
- If you're considering taking a coding bootcamp, I've been there and done that. I have plenty of thoughts to share!
- I'm starting to search for my next steps career wise. If you have any thoughts or are looking for a technical founder for something really cool, let me know!
- I'm obsessed with free-education. If there's any cool resources that you use, send them my way. I'm happy to share as well!