hey everyone! :wave: really excited to be joining this community here! I'm an ex-investor and ex-banker, and am now working at a startup called https://stytch.com/Stytch> in Business Operations. We provide passwordless authentication solutions via API/SDKs and are targeting developers today. We're a small team today, but growing quickly!
I want to learn how to scale our teams at Stytch healthily and learn how to be the best operator and leader I can be
Experience & Interest
- I've spent most of my career focusing on enterprise software, specifically devtools and cybersecurity, so I'm always happy to talk shop
- Anything around fundraising. Happy to be a sounding board for your pitch, give feedback, and make intros if appropriate
- We're still working on our bottoms-up PLG GTM motion. If anyone has expertise here, I'd love to chat with you
- We're a fast growing team. I would love guidance on how best to scale a GTM team and manage swimlanes and handoffs
- New connections! I love meeting new people, and I'm currently based in SF. Happy to do virtual or in-person meetups.