Portfolio Talent, Strategy & Ops at Thrive Capital
- I’m originally from outside of Seattle and studied Classics and History at Exeter and UVA. Lived in DC, Berlin, NYC, and SF, spent over a year on the road, and moved back to NYC last year.
- I recently joined Thrive Capital (a VC that invested in Stripe, Slack, Robinhood, Affirm, Spotify, Instagram, Warby Parker, Oscar Health, Airtable, Ramp, Compass, Instacart, and Plaid, among many others) to build out our Talent strategy and operations.
- Prior to that I was a consultant, then led strategy & ops at Humu (HR tech startup) and worked on strategic initiatives at Calibrate (digital health startup).
Learn from others to help me grow in my current role or function
Build out strategy and operations function at Humu (1-2 years); join early stage start-up as a senior leader.
Currently Investing in
No items found.
Future of work
- Advice for navigating career transitions, resume reviews, and opportunities
- Taking things from a high-level to the most granular detail
- Resources/advice/brainstorming on about the HR space
- Hot take on products and reality TV
- Introductions and referrals! Who should join our portfolio?
- Advice/brainstorming sessions
--Membership for this member has been canceled.--