Meg is a product marketer turned business owner and runs her own consultancy and advises startups.
Services that Meg offers: - Product strategy & development - Product market fit - Go-to-market and launch planning - Pitching, raising, board presentations - User and stakeholder research
- Passionate about product-led growth - product-market fit, go to market, and scaling growth
- Can boil down an extremely complex concept into consumer-friendly value proposition
- Building the learning management system still in use today for New York City’s public school students
- Launching her own consultancy
- Convincing Steve Ballmer to test out an idea she had regarding a Clippers beta program