What & Where: We're excited for you all to meet each other IRL (some for the first time, most for the first time in person!). We'll socialize and host a short panel with two founders building companies around design. More details on them below.
Who: For attendance reasons, this event is invite only to Propel members, advisors, and close friends of Propel in the NYC area. If you'd like to invite one or two folks interested in learning about the community / meeting you all (who wouldn't?), we welcome it - just run it by Emily as she monitors headcount. Thanks for understanding!
Given the progress in the NYC area toward greater access to vaccines and and vaccinating the population, we feel comfortable sponsoring this event. However, we encourage you to make your own judgment call on attending. We also understand if you want to join in on the next one.
Message Emily with questions or concerns. Hope to see you very soon!
- Christina is the Cofounder & CEO of Makelab, delivering 3D printing solutions to teams, on a mission to empower creation, and democratize 3D printing. By streamlining the innovation process for businesses, we make 3D as simple as 2D.
- Christina and her Cofounder, Manny, both have extensive industrial design backgrounds and were top customers of a 3D printing service in the past.
- Christina is also on the Board of Directors for the global nonprofit, Women in 3D Printing, where she works with other Board Members to foster a diverse industry and expand the global reach of of the organization through a supportive and connected network.
- Adam is the co-founder and CEO of Season Three, an outdoor lifestyle brand making heritage footwear for a new generation. Their first product, The Ansel, was introduced to the market in March 2020 to rave reviews for its style and comfort. The Ansel is an updated take on a classic European hiking boot and made in Italy.
- Before founding Season Three, Adam helped grow revenues at US Grid Company to six million dollars in under two years as their first employee hired. At US Grid Co, he ran legal and financial strategy for the energy start-up, which was focused on transitioning the US electric grid to a sustainable, net-zero carbon infrastructure. Adam began his career in law and finance, working at the boutique investment advisor, Kaminski Global Advisers, advising financial institutions and energy firms on project finance and debt capital markets.
- Adam earned his MBA from MIT Sloan, a JD from Fordham School of Law, and a B.Sc. in Finance from NYU Stern.