The goal of this session is to bring together folks in Propel with product manager background or interest to share, learn, and meet. Agenda below:
We’ll focus on introductions, so you definitely want to make this one live if you can! This will help us determine the topics and events in March for this group
- Brief intro by @Abe Anwar
- Break out into pods of 3-4 people
- Each pod does their own intros with each other
- Ice breaker questions/tasks:
- How long have you been a product manager? (we’ll ask for a note taker so we can share this around afterward!)
- What excites you the most about it?
- What parts of it would you change?
- How would you describe your product?
- Who is the target user?
- How big is your team?
- What tools do you use?
- How does someone (in product or not) start working on a new product/feature? How do they approach it? No wrong answers since everyone works differently