MBA Candidate at Columbia GSB
About me: - Currently: a second-year MBA at Columbia, interning at Amazon this summer in product management - Career highlights: prior to business school was a growth equity investor focused on software and an early-stage operator at consumer fintech startup that helped employees of late-stage private companies exercise their stock options - Origins: Originally from San Francisco (grew up in the Sunset), also spent time in LA for undergrad at USC - Location: splitting time between Seattle, SF and NYC this summer (based in NYC though)
Currently Investing in
- Advice: pitch decks, capital raising, scaling early stage teams, fintech startups
- Connections: more than happy to make any warm intros
- Talent: access to CBS network (in case you need MBA interns)
- Networking: mainly in NYC/SF but also in Seattle this summer – let me know if you're around - would love to grab coffee!
- Career opportunities: anyone cool you know hiring in (software) investing or product (Series B+ Saas)