Arielle Shnaidman is an executive coach for founders and leaders. She's a neurolinguistic programming master practitioner and an expert in startups and marketing, working and consulting for top B2B SaaS and blockchain startups. Her coaching practice is centered on helping high-performers create the company, career, and life they truly want.
Workshop Outcome: Come to this workshop to learn a better framework for how to think about the choices in front of you and in turn, make better decisions (based on what you're trying to optimize for).
More about Arielle
- Coaching executives to create enormous value for themselves and their teams by breaking patterns, ways of thinking, and assumptions that get in the way of reaching their full potential
- Helping founders and leaders communicate powerfully and sway those they seek to influence
- Product marketing for startups
A few of her key accomplishments:
- Co-founding a social media startup in 2015 (that failed!)
- Creating messaging, positioning, and storytelling for top B2B SaaS and blockchain startups to catalyze growth
- Coaching founders and leaders coming from Google, Square, IDEO, Goldman Sachs, Segment, Mailchimp, and Amazon who are building products, fundraising, and navigating critical thresholds in their companies.