Brand Project ManagerApply HereContact Employer
We are seeking a Brand Project Manager looking to contribute to our fast-paced purposeful venture firm known for our vibrant entrepreneur ecosystem and vertically focused founder support. As a member of M13’s brand team, the Project Manager will be joining a highly collaborative group who are passionate about building impactful brand and communication campaigns and are experts at simultaneously executing multiple projects across the firm. As M13’s Brand Project Manager, you will deploy your expert project management skills to optimize workflows, manage the human-centric tools and systems that we use to support our internal teams and portfolio companies. while communicating across the organization and beyond.
Who you are:
- You are deeply passionate about brand, communication, and entrepreneurship, with relevant experience managing multiple creative projects._ _At M13, this may include live and digital events, investor reports, founder resources, video projects, creative assets, and large investor conferences
- You value the impact of art and design, and your exceptional cross-functional collaboration and organizational abilities enable an efficient and high-quality production process
- You have experience with project management tools such as Notion and are comfortable in both waterfall and agile project management
- You help teammates anticipate and prioritize workstreams with competing deadlines while remaining self-sufficient and attentive to detail and accuracy
- You possess excellent writing proficiency, organizational skills, and focus
- You place high importance on transparency and internal communications, sharing progress along the way in a highly dynamic environment
- You are an agile, responsive, proactive, and adaptable problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves with collaborative helpfulness—and like to have fun and enjoy working with people in real life
What you’ll be doing (alongside our team):
- Manage and institutionalize organizational systems for firm-wide projects such as founder resources, thought leadership content, investor reports, investment presentations, social media toolkits, decks, creative assets, exhibits, and live events
- Schedule and lead kickoff meetings, manage workstreams and deadlines, establish templates, collate monthly metrics for continuous improvement
- Own coordination across multiple stakeholders per project to ensure alignment, sign-offs, feedback, and completion
- Manage vendor logistics
- Support the production and management of branded assets and merchandise
What's in it for you?
- One Team, One Dream - A chance to work alongside world-class VC talent in a collaborative and developmentally-focused culture that is respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring. You’ll do the best work of your life here and have fun doing it.
- Comprehensive Health Package - Medical, dental, and vision plans that are thoughtful and supportive of the needs of each M13 employee
- Open PTO Policy - We're focused on healthy work/life balance and therefore set no firm guidelines as to how much time off each employee is permitted to take
- Investment in Your Future - Employee Profit Sharing Program and 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching for all employees. Many more excellent perks available within our comprehensive benefits program
Please upload your resume and complete the three application questions for immediate consideration.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
M13 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.