Business Operations LeadApply HereContact Employer
At Vantage, we're passionate about building a cloud cost transparency platform that helps enable everyone – from developers to enterprises – analyze, report, collaborate on and optimize their cloud infrastructure costs. Both our CEO (who is a repeat founder) and CTO are passionate about cloud infrastructure. Having worked together at DigitalOcean and AWS, they are taking their combined knowledge to build and scale the Vantage platform. The team is a small albeit high-output team of ~10 employees headquartered in New York City (but embrace the remote-friendly lifestyle, as the majority of the team is remote). Our current customers include Square, NASA, Buzzfeed, Barstool Sports, PBS, Planetscale, and Panther amongst hundreds of others. Vantage is backed by world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Calvin French Owen (Co-Founder, Segment), Ben and Moisey Uretsky (Co-Founders, DigitalOcean), Stephanie and Nat Friedman (CEO, Github), Julia Lipton, Brianne Kimmel and others.
About The Role
This will be the first and sole business operations role at Vantage. We're looking for an independent, well-organized, motivated individual to help manage an ever-growing list of company-impacting and corporate related matters. In terms of focus, this role will assist with revenue operations and ensuring we are properly accounting for and receiving invoices from customers, working with outside accountants to ensure they're getting proper reports to close our monthly books, manage and negotiate with vendors on our behalf and help assist with preparing weekly metrics documents that the entire company reviews. This position reports to the company's Co-Founder & and CEO and has room for future growth opportunities as the business continues to scale.
As a Business Operations Lead at Vantage, you will:
- Be an authentic, kind and high emotional intelligence individual.
- Work cross functionally with customer success, sales and management teams to ensure we are properly collecting invoices from our hundreds of customers.
- Prepare weekly metrics documents for Weekly Business Reviews, which the entire company reviews.
- Assist with tracking sales team deals and quota attainment.
- Work with outside accounting firms to deliver reports to close monthly financial books.
- Work with outside counsel to finalize customer contracts and mutual non-disclosure agreements.
Nice to Haves (Optional):
- Previous Business Operations Experience
- Previous Cloud Infrastructure Experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Strong Compensation Package
- Strong Health, Dental and Vision Insurance,
- Equity in early yet growth stage startup
- A high emotional intelligence work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Flexible, Hybrid and Remote Working Policies