Business Development ExecutiveApply HereContact Employer
Who we are
Our vision is a world where every person is capable of achieving their health goals.Capable empowers healthcare innovators to provide affordable, personalized, quality care at scale. We’ve developed an industry-first platform enabling providers to launch and scale their own HIPAA-compliant digital clinic 80% faster.From emerging leaders to established players, Capable transforms the speed at which health innovators engage with the lives under their care. As of Spring 2022 have raised $6mm in seed funding, backed by healthcare leaders at M13, AlleyCorp, Able Partners, and more.
About the Role
We are looking for our first Business Development Executive who will play an integral role in executing and expanding our sales process. This is an opportunity to come in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup. You’ll be scaling our business processes and implementing strategies to reach revenue and logo goals, and ensure our customers’ happiness and success. You'll be working hand-in-hand and reporting to the Head of Sales. This role will be based in New York City with most days in office with the Business Development team. Everyone joining at this stage will wear multiple hats, work across the product surface, and will have equity in the business.
What you’ll do
- Source potential prospects and set up business development meetings.
- Maintain and source partnerships with incubators and other healthcare related portfolios.
- Manage a large portion of our pipeline’s deal flow with Head of Sales.
- Articulate Capable’s business value, assess customer use cases, and qualify buying interest.
- Create, document and manage campaigns including the emails, call scripts, and demos as part of the Capable sales playbook.
- Own key metrics that contribute to the company’s commercial OKRs and KPIs.
What you’ll need
- Must have 1-2 years experience in business/sales development and with very strong preference for sales at a healthcare and/or SaaS startup.
- Experience interfacing and collaborating with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution-based sales process.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and oral communication skills to work cross-functionally.
- Proven track record of showing a high degree of sales discipline. Must follow the process to identify what is working and scalable for what reasons.
- No ego. It’s left at the door. Open to all methods of converting prospects
Capable Health offers 100% paid health coverage for all full-time employees. You'll have access to virtual/telehealth services as well as discounts on fitness and other health & wellness offerings. We encourage employees to take time off at their discretion and allow for 30 days of all-inclusive PTO annually. Working hours are flexible to accommodate remote team members.
Capable Health is headquartered in NYC and is building a distributed, remote-friendly team with centers in NYC and Montréal.
How we hire
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and talented team, free from discrimination. This includes everyone: employees, contractors, and external partners alike. If you're excited about our mission but don't meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.