Product Marketing ManagerApply HereContact Employer
We started Novo to challenge the status quo—we’re on a mission to increase the GDP of the modern entrepreneur by creating the go-to FinTech platform for small businesses (SMBs). Novo is flipping the script of the FinTech world, and we’re excited to lead the small business FinTech revolution. We are looking for people of character. Pragmatic and capable people who want to see their work drive better outcomes for small businesses — the backbone of our economy. You will join our team and work on the building blocks of everything Novo ships. Why Novo? - Novo is a rapidly growing series B fintech startup with a mission-driven team that’s passionate about helping every small business in America - Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey - We work with very new technologies and architecture patterns - We provide learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team - Hybrid work culture - Offices in NYC, Miami, and India for those that want to whiteboard in person Product Marketing is responsible for building, enabling, and fine-tuning Novo’s go-to-market engine. This role will be embedded within a product pod and act as a CMO for that team. This means you will help develop: - Customer insights and use cases - Positioning & messaging - GTM strategies - Industry and competitive analyses - Product education content Product Marketing serves as the connective tissue between teams that build and teams that sell. As a result, you’ll work closely with PMs, Engineers, Designers, Marketers, Analysts, Support Reps, and more.
- Own a key product line that will help Novo remove the many barriers small businesses face on their path to growth and sustainability
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice of our customer and their jobs to be done, and partner with Product to influence future product development.
- Lead product launch strategy, planning, timelines and more to execute amazing product launches that drive user growth, product activation, and lifetime value.
- Lead the development of product messaging and positioning, with an eye toward competitive differentiation across all relevant business categories.
- Work with Business Development and Affiliate Marketing teams to drive distribution and help partners tell the Novo story.
- Develop compelling and easy to understand internally facing content for the Novo team to understand what we’re building and shipping.
- Partner with channel owners and creatives to craft and distribute compelling stories that ignite demand.
Requirements for the Role:
- 1-3 years of professional experience connecting people and products, preferably in a technology or finance environment.
- Experience in product marketing, content creation, go-to-market, or business generalist roles is a bonus; not having this experience isn’t a deal breaker.
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Experience in product marketing, content creation, go-to-market, or business generalist roles
LI-CD1 #LI-CC1 #LI-Hybrid
Novo values diversity as a core tenant of the work we do and the businesses we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic.