Client Solutions Senior AssociateApply HereContact Employer
AbleTo is hiring a Client Solutions Sr. Associate to support strategic client implementations for AbleTo’s payer partner operations initiatives. Activities include guiding clients through the implementation process through launch, identifying areas for growth with the existing client portfolio as AbleTo products and offerings continue to expand, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to spearhead cross-functional initiatives spanning strategy, growth, and operations. The Client Solutions team at AbleTo sits within the Enterprise Growth team, which also consists of the Sales and Account Management team.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a day-to-day contact for the client during implementation and collaborate with the client team to gain an understanding of client needs, proposed solutions, and internal processes to develop and execute a project plan for a successful implementation.
- Act as a subject matter expert in internal and external discussions around AbleTo’s available solutions and have a deep understanding of AbleTo’s offerings.
- Oversee all implementation workstreams with the client and internally at AbleTo, ensuring all activities tracked to the projected launch plan.
- Lead cross-functional teams through solutioning the challenges that may arise during an implementation and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Coordinate complex activities with internal teams at AbleTo, including but not limited to sales, operations, the engagement team, finance, clinical, and network operations to ensure successful implementations.
- Balance multiple stakeholder priorities to deliver the optimal member and client experience, including but not limited to revenue targets, provider and coaching staffing capacity, product priorities and client requirements.
- Build strong relationships with individuals at all levels of the client organization to anticipate, assess, and clarify client needs, and to support them in achieving their goals.
- Enable successful transition of client relationships to account management and other functions within AbleTo.
- Identify and take ownership on internal initiatives that impact business operations and a focus on continuous process improvement.
- Capture key learnings during the onboarding and implementation process and make sure lessons are applied to future client implementations.
- Assist with improving the documentation and standardization of AbleTo processes and best practices.
Who You Are
- BA or BS degree required
- At least 2 years in successful client services and/or consulting based role
- Healthcare experience highly preferred
- Typical consulting skill set inclusive of presentation development, strong analytical capabilities, and comfort framing complex problems and driving solutions
- Strong project management skills required
- Capacity to map, design and implement processes that involve multiple stakeholders and/or functions
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills and proven experience working with various levels and functions of an organization
- Ability to set customer expectations, communicate internally to ensure tasks are on schedule, and offer recommendations to mitigate risks
- Ability to employ diplomacy skills to maintain strong client relationships while balancing internal organizational priorities
- Independent and comfortable with minimal support in a dynamic high growth organization
- Curious with a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Passionate about serving others and helping those in need
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days and Summer Fridays because your well-being is important to us. At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for this role today.