Director of Go-to-Market OpsApply HereContact Employer
About the Role:
The Director of GTM Operations will lead a team responsible for the most impactful projects that will deliver growth, customer engagement, and delight to Milo’s business. Reporting to the CEO, you’ll help drive strategic execution across Milo’s Go-to-Market teams. You will sit at the intersection of Sales, Business Development, Loan Operations, and Product to deliver on business objectives while identifying and solving complex business problems. We’re looking for an individual who can lead a team to think strategically, execute quickly, and is excited about building the tools and processes that will enable us to deliver an industry-leading product & experience. You’ll be a key factor in Milo’s growth and success by enabling the team to continuously deliver a high quality process to our niche market of consumers while increasing Milo’s loan volume.
- Lead Milo’s Loan Origination, Loan Operations, Business Development, & Customer Success teams
- Own & execute business and go-to-market strategy including cross-functional initiatives that are critical to company growth and operational efficiency, compliance and regulatory initiatives
- Apply business analytics and insights to support the decision-making processes for pivotal decisions facing the business
- Work with leadership team to proactively and reactively address emerging issues; proactively come up with solutions and remove blockers to hitting our business priorities
- Recognize gaps in our process and implement changes for increased efficiency
- Monitor the overall loan pipeline, pushing loans forward towards completion
- Possess the proven ability to review & discuss loan scenarios and pricing with loan consultants and investors
- Assist with headcount and talent mapping to build a world class team to service increased loan volume and customer satisfaction without compromising efficiency
- Work cross functionally with Business Development, Product, Marketing, & Engineering to facilitate a smooth workflow and to address issues/concerns related to product and overall business operations
- 10+ years experience working in fast-paced dynamic environments such as growth/late stage startups or management consulting. Financial services experience a plus
- Strong self- and project-management, drive, and organization, with a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done
- An entrepreneurial mindset with excellent organizational skills, the ability to be flexible, & prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders, external partners and internal staff
- Experience with Loan Origination Systems, Salesforce, & other CRM tools
- Passion for solving complex problems and building scalable processes
- A proven commercial sense, i.e., be able to connect a course of action that impacts our top or bottom line figures and other leading indicators of business performance
- Proven track record of using data to drive business decisions including the ability to structure problems for analysis
- Excitement around navigating a hyper-growth, rapidly changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in Fintech, the mortgage industry, Real Estate, Real Estate Tech, or a startup environment
- Understanding of foreign national consumers
- Passion and understanding of cryptocurrencies
- Multilingual (English, Spanish, & Portuguese) a plus
We're self-starters who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. Our culture is high output and low drama—doing great work, constantly improving and celebrating our success. If you've got vision, drive, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, you'll fit right in. The Milo team is creating new technology solutions that are both elegant and scalable, and if that fires you up, join us!
Our Core Values:
Integrity Always do what is right and fair - for our clients, our partners, and our company. Simple, Fast, & Obvious Create simple solutions. Move Fast. Build trust through the process. Curiosity Our team is always learning! We’re not afraid to ask questions, make mistakes, and find new ways. Perseverance We work hard through our challenges, commit to a plan, and never give up in the process!
Our Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation to the market and tech ecosystem - Stock options, giving you ownership in a fast-growing company - Generous vacation policy with 4 weeks PTO per year, encouraging our employees to disconnect, relax, & reenergize. - Medical, dental, & vision insurance with up to $1,000 of premiums covered per month - Option to save for your future and enroll into our 401K program - Your choice of equipment for you to get your job done! - Fully stocked kitchen & fridge -- with all the coffee, seltzers, & snacks you’ll need to fuel yourself through the day - Monthly social hours including virtual game nights, ping pong tournaments, happy hours, etc. - Quarterly out of office team-building events - New office in vibrant Wynwood with a fun, energetic, & hardworking team committed to creating a product making a difference!