Founding DesignerApply HereContact Employer
As an early team member, you will get a chance to shape both the foundations of our product and team culture. We will measure your success by your ability to ship fast, learn quickly, and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement. Additionally, you will: - Own the user experience of products end-to-end, including contributing to product strategy, running design sprints, and crafting visions - Work cross-functionally with product managers, engineers, and other disciplines to build and ship your designs - Deliver and refine straightforward storytelling around product needs and opportunities - Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals - Design and ship high-quality product improvements
- You're product-minded. You have a sense of excellent user experience and feel for when something is off. You love talking to your team and your customers, and you build for both.
- You're a doer. You enjoy all aspects of building a product and are comfortable taking a unique approach when necessary. You create solutions that will lead our company and our industry — on each project, every day.
- You're steadfast. You handle chaos, ambiguity, and complexity in a clear, organized way. No job is beneath you, and you lead from the front.
How we Work
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Quinn is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. If you need any accommodations, please inform our team upon initial connection. Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience at a high-growth startup, consulting firm, or top-tier investment bank
- Strong work ethic, persistence, humility, and detail-orientation; ability to plan and execute independently
- Excel in startups; you come from a diverse background and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of standard tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, and InVision)
- Work authorization in the US