Founding Full Stack EngineerApply HereContact Employer
As an early team member, you will get a chance to shape both the foundations of our product and team culture. We will measure your success by your ability to ship fast, learn quickly, and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement. Additionally, you will: - Write effective APIs - Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency - Write technical documentation - Design client-side and server-side architecture - Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- You're product-minded. You have a sense of excellent user experience and feel for when something is off. You love talking to your team and your customers, and you build for both.
- You're a doer. You enjoy all aspects of building a product and are comfortable taking a unique approach when necessary. You create solutions that will lead our company and our industry — on each project, every day.
- You're steadfast. You handle chaos, ambiguity, and complexity in a clear, organized way. No job is beneath you, and you lead from the front.
How we Work
We love the tools we use. Here's our go-to's. - Linear for issue tracking - GitHub as source control - Sentry for error reporting - Slack for internal communication - Notion as a knowledge base - Figma for design collaboration Frontend We use Next.js with Tailwind for our frontend. We build our components with Tailwind. Backend Our backend is a Node.js app written with Express. We use Redis and Supabase for storage. Our infrastructure sits atop AWS
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Quinn is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. If you need any accommodations, please inform our team upon initial connection. Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience at a high-growth startup, consulting firm, or top-tier investment bank
- Strong work ethic, persistence, humility, and detail-orientation; ability to plan and execute independently
- Excel in startups; you come from a diverse background and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience architecting large-scale frontend applications
- Mastery of the foundations of the web: vanilla JS, HTML5, CSS3
- Deep understanding of REST principles and experience working with and implementing backend APIs
- Experience with React/Redux or similar frameworks
- Experience with documentation, unit and integration testing
- Work authorization in the US Apply for this job