Growth Internship - Spring 2022 (Paid)Apply HereContact Employer
As an early team member, you will get a chance to shape both the foundations of our product and team culture. We will measure your success by your ability to ship fast, learn quickly, and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement. Additionally, you will: - Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns - Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) - Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- You're product-minded. You have a sense of excellent user experience and feel for when something is off. You love talking to your team and your customers, and you build for both.
- You're a doer. You enjoy all aspects of building a product and are comfortable taking a unique approach when necessary. You create solutions that will lead our company and our industry — on each project, every day.
- You're steadfast. You handle chaos, ambiguity, and complexity in a clear, organized way. No job is beneath you, and you lead from the front.
How we Work
We love the tools we use. Here's our go-to's. - Linear for issue tracking - Slack for internal communication - Notion as a knowledge base - Figma for design collaboration
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Quinn is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. If you need any accommodations, please inform our team upon initial connection. Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate
- Be enrolled as a Junior or Senior at a Post-Secondary University
- Holds a 3.3 GPA
- Strong work ethic, persistence, humility, and detail-orientation; ability to plan and execute independently
- Excel in startups; you come from a diverse background and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords)
- Work authorization in the US