Noula HealthNoula Health
Head of Content and CommunityApply HereContact Employer
Apply NowContact Employer
Who We Are
Noula Health makes personalized, reproductive health information and support accessible to all. Noula decodes pre and postnatal health insights at-home via an affordable test kit and provides culturally competent, personalized care plans to help members lead healthy pregnancies, births and beyond. También en español.
We are a venture-backed startup building the future of reproductive health.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Head of Content and Community to lead content strategy development and lay the foundation for our community of early adopters and advocates. As an early-stage startup, we’re looking for someone excited about wearing many hats and delivering in a high impact role.
- Lead content strategy development throughout the entire web development process, care plans, affiliate partnerships, and marketing resources to define strategic visions for Noula
- Provide strategic direction, including writing content that will be used for the design experience we are proposing
- Define a roadmap for how an organization can improve its content effectiveness and governance, including assessing organizational readiness, using the voice of Noula’s customers (VOC)
- Develop communications playbook for implementation with employer referral partners and work collaboratively with CEO on communications strategy for new customer implementations
- Own event partnerships and schedule for expert-led Noula Circles and affiliate partner events
- Run content marketing campaigns to bring awareness to Noula’s brand and drive customer acquisition and retention
- Experience building and executing content strategy plans from the ground up
- Ability to quantify, measure, and report on the areas of the business that you own
- Exemplary communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to autonomously execute a marketing campaign/program from start to finish
- Desire to be an early partner and build systems from the ground up
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously under ambiguity
- Passionate about improving healthcare and creating solutions for equitable maternal and reproductive care
Nice to Have
- Experience working at a digital health startup
- Proficiency in Spanish
Our team is based in New York, NY but embraces remote work.