Lead Designer RoleApply HereContact Employer
Kredit is looking for a Lead Product Designer to help build an easier way for people to resolve debts and improve their financial health.
You’ll be a core part of the founding team; creating the experience of new features, improving existing ones, and establishing the design team’s culture and processes.
The founders deeply care about working with humble people who understand and empathize with the financial difficulties that +70 million Americans face today. Potential team members don't need to have gone through difficult financial circumstances themselves to join. Kredit does however want to acutely understand why you believe helping people in financial hardship is a compelling calling, beyond advancing your professional craft.
What you’ll do:
- Research, prototype, and design new features
- Use research and data to iterate on existing features
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions
- Design simple and intuitive experiences and flows
- Help define the short and long-term roadmap
- Regularly give and receive feedback on designs and strategic product decisions
- Build a design team, hiring and mentoring other designers
- Establish the beginnings of a design system
What you should have
- 5+ years experience designing and shipping digital products
- A portfolio showcasing your work and process
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Bonus points for experience designing financial services products (banking, insurance, payments, tax, etc.)
- Not sure if you qualify? We encourage you to apply.
- Competitive compensation & equity
- Opportunity to join the Founding Team
- Health and dental coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
Kredit was founded in 2020 by Dave Hanrahan & Kenny Lai as a remote-first organization with its gravity in NYC. Since then, we've partnered with a network of financial institutions who are focused on transforming the debt resolution industry from the inside out to be consumer-friendly, digital-first, and widely collaborative.
The company is VC-backed, having raised funds from Fintech Venture Fund, RiverPark Ventures, Rosecliff Ventures, Brooklyn Bridge Ventures, Green Egg Ventures, Maccabee Ventures, and others.
The team is comprised of FinTech veterans who have been architecting and building cutting edge solutions since the early 2000's and are passionate about building an industry-defining platform.
How We Hire
Our hiring process is simple 1. Phone Screen 2. Portfolio Review 3. Founder Interview & Virtual Whiteboarding Session 4. References 5. Offer