Product DesignerApply HereContact Employer
We are hiring a Product Designer who loves creating joyful-to-use digital products. We believe that digital health is undergoing a digital revolution, and by joining our digital product team, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of reimagining how Americans interact with their wellbeing. The Product Designer will work alongside our clinicians, engineers, and co-founders to create an experience that enables our customers to make radical changes to their health. To accomplish this, we believe we need to create a digital experience that meets them where they’re at and can guide them through the changes they need to make to get where they want to be. We believe a big piece of our opportunity is that no one is doing this well digitally and that product design will play a critical role in Lifeforce.
As our first product designer you will:
- Collaborate closely with our founders to create a user experience that draws customers in and keeps them in our ecosystem.
- Be responsible for end-to-end design execution on our digital product, web, and future app.
- You will be our design expert who will ensure design consistency across all our assets, including digital ads, marketing collateral, package inserts, and any other assets that need design.
- Design high-fidelity UI and UX specs that communicate design intent to engineers.
- Inspire new opportunities through your understanding of competitive products and our digital ecosystem.
- Be customer-obsessed and a prominent advocate for our customers in our business thinking and planning.
- Help define the culture of our company as one of our critical early hires.
- Present and drive buy-in company-wide around your ideas and direction you’d like to push our digital product.
You will love this job if:
- You love solving complex user experience problems that stray a little outside of traditional e-commerce lines.
- You are passionate about health and believe the current approach to health is failing us.
- You take great pride and ownership over the quality of design and the digital product you work with
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and solve them with creative, elegant, and simple solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You value collaboration and feedback. You can communicate your vision in clear terms — to your peers as well as outside of your immediate team. You are willing and able to help your teammates grow by demonstrating best practices, providing (and receiving) respectful and constructive feedback, and sharing your unique insights with everyone.
- You enjoy working in a fluid environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in how good technology can help people.
- You have a positive attitude and are keen to tackle complex problems in an important industry.
- You’re a happy warrior - as long as you’re in a great environment with intelligent, caring people all working together toward a common aim, you’re comfortable working hard.
- You’re wired for learning and change, not being afraid to fail.
- Agility and collaboration are critical to your success - we are a new organization with a start-up mentality.
- Thinking about the big picture is vital for you, but YOU sweat the details.
- You have excellent judgment and comfort with ambiguity.
You should get in touch if:
- You have product design experience of at least five (5) years
- You have a background in e-commerce or digital conversion flows
- You’re an expert in digital design tooling like Figma and love working with a software team
- You like to work iteratively with a team to improve digital products
- You are a demonstrated self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills with strong leadership and teamwork skills at all levels ( peers, internal stakeholders, external customers).
- You inspire alignment and partnership on a shared vision or strategy.
- You are open to a fully remote role, with a 10% travel expectation.