Product (Founding Team, Open Level)Apply HereContact Employer
Founded in 2022 by Bobby Guelich (formerly TrialSpark, Oscar), NEA, and Max Ventures, Elion is the independent and authoritative digital health software marketplace. We are the trusted source for healthcare builders to discover, evaluate and select the software they need to run their business. Our mission is to improve healthcare delivery by enabling startups and incumbents alike to make better, faster technology decisions.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate individual as part of the founding team who is excited about building a company that will help drive the next wave of healthcare innovation. This role will be responsible for helping define and execute Elion’s product and marketplace strategy. It’s a unique opportunity to be a ground floor partner, working directly with the CEO and Board to set the vision for the business.
- Partner with the CEO and Board to develop the company-wide business strategy
- Develop a vision and set the strategic direction of the product in support of the company’s strategy and goals
- Define the product requirements and roadmap, taking into consideration feasibility, time, cost and expected impact
- Develop a deep understanding of the digital healthcare space and the healthcare technology buyer in support of our company and product strategy
- Work cross-functionally with Market Insights, Engineering, and Operations to ensure alignment and buy-in
- For senior hires: As the company grows, build and lead a world-class product team, cultivating a fast moving, test-and-learn, customer-centric culture.
What we're looking for
This is a foundational leadership role within an early-stage business, so fundamentally we’re looking for someone who can develop and execute a product strategy in an entrepreneurial and rapidly changing environment. Role-specific experience and attributes: - 5+ years experience in consumer-facing, software product development - Experience setting high-level product strategy and defining product roadmaps - Has owned multiple complex product experiences end-to-end - Familiarity with the most current project / process management tools - Scrappy, with a test-and-learn / data-driven approach. Know how and when to prototype, test and validate product hypotheses, and have a proven ability to develop MVPs and grow them into successful, scalable products - Highly customer-centric, with a demonstrated track record of understanding customer needs and translating them into delightful customer experiences - Confident and experienced decision-maker, comfortable with risk assessment and the ability to assume a leadership role and "push the envelope" when required - A true passion for Elion’s mission - For senior hires: a strong leader who can recruit and mentor world class team, work well cross functionally, develop clear strategies/plans, and effectively organize a team to deliver results
- High intellectual horsepower
- Passionate about improving healthcare
- Entrepreneurial / able to navigate ambiguity
- Intellectually curious and a rapid learner
- Positive and team-oriented
- Low ego / humble
About NEA and Max Ventures:
NEA is one of the world’s largest and best performing venture capital firms focused on healthcare and technology. NEA has been partnering with leading companies for 40 years, with more than $25B AUM and 300+ active portfolio companies. Max Ventures is one of the most active early-stage venture capital firms focused on the seed and pre-seed stages. Based in NYC, the firm has a strong digital healthcare, digital commerce, and SaaS focus and primarily invests in rapidly growing commerce companies across the United States and Scandinavia. Max Ventures is also a company builder, they have incubated 7 venture backed companies across healthcare, DTC commerce, enterprise SaaS and more. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.