Product ManagerApply HereContact Employer
The Milo Credit team is looking for a Product Manager to help build world class products that create value for our customers and our company. Our product team is responsible for defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing business and customer requirements, and ensuring that the product advances the company’s overall strategy and goals. You will work closely with UX/UI designers to bring the vision to life and then translate that into masterfully crafted user stories for our top notch engineering team. The Product Manager is customer obsessed, collaborative, and a natural storyteller who inspires, leads through influence, challenges the status quo and fosters innovative thinking. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to help shape the future of a company from a start up to a globally scalable organization.
Please note, this role requires candidates to be present or open for relocation to the Miami, FL area to be considered. We are looking for team members to be based in our HQ as we scale our team & vision!*
About The Role:
- Manage new product innovations and lead a scrum team as Product Owner
- Manage your respective product vision and road-map to drive innovation
- Develop and prioritize Initiatives, Epics and User Stories aligned with product strategy
- Apply data and insights to drive decisions and to measure success of product initiatives
- Follow the industry and market developments to propose new innovations
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new finance, tech and design trends
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders and customers through interviews, analysis, and research and translate them into into the artifacts developers need to get new features & products to market: e.g. user stories, process maps and detailed workflows
- Provide guidance and decisions to engineering teams, making sure roadblocks are removed and progress made
- Ideate and iterate on UX designs through the wireframe and prototype phases with Design team to ensure best in class experience is being delivered
- Work closely with a cross-functional team (Marketing, Design, Engineering, & Business) to ensure product goals, deadlines, and deliverables are met
- 5+ years in a product ownership role, delivering web and mobile (native and responsive) products from concept to launch in an agile environment
- 3+ years working at a startup, fintech, or financial services product
- You thrive working in fast-paced Agile environments and distributed teams
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Asana, or other technical project management tools preferred, but not required
- High-performing self-starter, with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Enjoy working closely with designers, developers, and business stakeholders and collaboratively prioritize, make informed decisions, and drive product development iterations
- Excel in breaking down complex feature into small, understandable and measurable components
- Strong communication and partnership skills; able to collaborate through complex problems and lead to positive outcome while incorporating cross-functional input
- Ability to estimate work, commit, and deliver on deadlines and be vocal when risks arise
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excited to join a startup, have a big impact and put in the hustle required to get things done!
Bonus Points for:
- Bilingual; you’re fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience with web services and APIs
- Experience in Fintech, the mortgage industry, or a startup environment
- Experience designing products for global consumers (Extra bonus points for specifically working within the LATAM region!)
- Experience building platforms and API strategies
- Experience with Design Thinking Approach
We're self-starters who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. Our culture is high output and low drama—doing great work, constantly improving and celebrating our success. If you've got vision, drive, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, you'll fit right in. The Milo team is creating new technology solutions that are both elegant and scalable, and if that fires you up, join us!
Our Core Values:
Integrity Always do what is right and fair - for our clients, our partners, and our company. Simple, Fast, & Obvious Create simple solutions. Move Fast. Build trust through the process. Curiosity Our team is always learning! We’re not afraid to ask questions, make mistakes, and find new ways. Perseverance We work hard through our challenges, commit to a plan, and never give up in the process!
Our Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation to the market and tech ecosystem
- Stock options, giving you ownership in a fast-growing company
- Generous vacation policy with 4 weeks PTO per year, encouraging our employees to disconnect, relax, & reenergize.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with up to $1,000 of premiums covered per month
- Option to save for your future and enroll into our 401K program
- Your choice of equipment for you to get your job done!
- New office in the heart of Brickell with a fun, energetic, & hardworking team committed to creating a product making a difference