Product MarketerApply HereContact Employer
CXL is an e-learning company focused on digital marketing. It's 90% recurring revenue, so similar to a SaaS business.
We’re a small but ambitious business, with a big impact. We punch above our weight.
Since our inception in 2011, we’ve made a name for ourselves as the top resource for conversion optimization expertise. We deliver known quality and have a strong brand with raving customers. We've built a reputation as THE destination for data-driven marketing training.
We run 2 world-class conferences each year - CXL Live and Elite Camp. We have offices in Tallinn, Estonia and Austin, TX, USA.
We’re self-funded, profitable, and grew 45% during the pandemic. We’re proud of that, but we want to grow faster.
This is a great role for someone looking to get a boost in their career. CXL is a place where many great careers get accelerated. We're known for bringing in talent looking for a great growth opportunity, giving them lots of guidance and mentorship, and lots of room and freedom to experiment.
We are looking for a driven product marketing practitioner to join our Growth team but also work very closely with the Product and Customer Success teams.
CXL is an e-learning business: the number one destination for digital marketing training.
We publish 2-4 new courses every month. We have a very strong presence on social media, CXL’s blog is one of the best-known learning hubs in the marketing world, as is our training platform. These are all places where you’ll work on refining our positioning and messaging. All in all, this role has unlimited potential for driving real, measurable impact.
-Working on maintaining and strengthening CXL’s positioning as the go-to place for world-class marketing training -Educate our audience and create demand through great messaging and content -Standing out in the mature and competitive category of e-learning -Owning product launches and creating buzz/anticipation in the market for our upcoming courses (and other products) -Customer retention (industry-wide challenge in online learning)
ABOUT THE POSITION
What you will do:
As the Product Marketer, you will work across our growth, product and customer success teams to present our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You will be able to make an immediate impact on our organization, playing a critical role.
You will own product launches, email marketing and customer marketing.
You will be focused on helping our product team go-to-market with new training products to drive customer adoption. You will work directly with our customers, documenting their needs and using your insights to help us speak clearer to our audience.
- Be responsible for telling the story & showing the power of CXL to the market. This includes product positioning & messaging, product launches, product education & training content, sales enablement, and competitive intel.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Own our product landing page - lead and manage copywriters to deliver a top-quality copy.
- Collaborate with product and growth and contribute to email, in-product messages, and social content.
- Own product launches and turns each one into irresistible offers for our audience through great positioning and storytelling.
- Become a champion for our customers. Understanding their needs, why they chose CXL and how they use it.
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a product marketing role
- You preferably have worked in SaaS or edutech before
- You understand the key strategic questions of where to play and how to win
- You’re a great storyteller and communicator, especially in writing
- You’re a networker, able to build great relationships with our audience and customers
- You're very organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
Please provide your work samples when you apply for this job:
- landing/sales pages (at least 2)
- social content (at least 3)
- product launch content (waitlists, sales pages, promo/social content, email etc) (at least 1) Why work with us?
Learn from people who know their stuff. We have serious A-players on the team.
Work on exciting things. The world is your playground. We have exciting clients and interesting projects.
Personal development. We support your growth with mentorship, necessary books, courses, and so on. You get to work with people that push you to become better.
Freedom. No one will micromanage you. You have the freedom to take on and lead new projects within the company as long as they support our overall goals.
Be part of something big. Who thinks small remains small. Be surrounded by people going places.Your role and responsibilities in our company can grow with you. Daniel Pink wrote this in his seminal book "Drive": People are most motivated by having autonomy, mastery, and purpose. We make sure you get a ton of all three.
-Competitive salary -28 paid vacation days + national holidays -In-office gym - sound body, sound mind (Tallinn and Austin only) -All-you-can-learn from CXL Institute: full access to all courses - we are an education business after all -Unlimited sick leave - stay home, get well -100% remote and flexible working hours - we care about shipping, not when you are at the office