Recruiting Operations Program ManagerApply HereContact Employer
The Talent Team at M13 is seeking a Recruiting Operations Program Manager to support Talent Acquisition initiatives across M13 and across our Portfolio Companies. As our Recruiting Ops Program Manager, you will work for and alongside our VP of Talent Acquisition and our Talent Community Sourcer, playing an essential role in helping to optimize and scale our team's effectiveness internally and across our portfolio companies.
On the project and program management side, you will work on initiatives including but not limited to our Talent Community, Founder Resources ( playbooks and guides), and Portfolio Company Hiring. Operationally the priorities are around maximizing the effectiveness of our tools and processes to better help our portfolio companies scale their teams by hiring better talent more efficiently.
As Recruiting Operations Program Manager you will:
- Review our current Talent Acquisition work processes and make recommendations for becoming more effective and efficient.
- Be the point of contact for TA Solution Management- Vendor Reviews, Renewals, ROI, Tracking.
- Be the Lever Super User and Administrator - audit the current Lever set-up to optimize processes that increase recruiting velocity and ROI.
- Implement and own best practices for our ATS and CRM, recommend best practices for coding, tracking, and sharing talent with our Portfolio Companies.
- Be responsible for tracking critical positions across M13 and M13’s Portfolio Companies.
- Leverage Lever’s CRM to amplify key positions in M13’s Talent Community
- Research the latest Talent Acquisition apps and tools for M13 and Portfolio Companies
- Own process documentation for TA and contribute to the creation/ evolution of handbooks and playbooks
- Own TA Reporting and create a monthly TA dashboard ( hiring activity and talent outreach)
- Support key hiring initiatives
- Promote the M13 employer brand online and offline
- Partner and collaborate with the M13 Community team on candidate-related events and communications
You are someone who:
- Have been a Full-Lifecycle Recruiter at a growing start-up who realized your true love and superpower was more in the recruiting operations side of things.
- You've played a part in scaling talent acquisition capabilities in an operations role - you know how to support and enable recruiters and hiring teams
- Uses data to tell stories, and can build simple dashboards to track and measure where we are today in order to meet our big TA goals over the rest of 2022.
- Delights in enabling your recruiting besties and hiring managers with the most innovative tools, best practices, and hacks for hiring better and more efficiently.
- Really knows how to treat candidates and you take pride in weaving in ways to elevate candidate experience in all that you create for your hiring teams.
- Is eager to take what they have learned from supporting high-achieving talent acquisition teams at high growth tech companies and applying that expertise to support M13 founders and their teams across our portfolio
- Being kind, smart, and collaborative is your recruiting brand, you take great pride in helping teams get better at all things related to recruiting and interviewing.
- Believes no job is too big or too small, and are happy to participate and contribute and experiment with us, in the spirit of continuously improving how we support and advise our founders and founding teams.
- Knows how to nurture and engage with talent communities in an authentic way
- Is anticipatory when it comes to the talent and recruiting needs of M13’s early-stage companies
M13 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.