Senior Full Stack EngineerApply HereContact Employer
A new marketplace platform providing empowerment and access in career development. Think LinkedIn for Gen Z (but better).
👩🏽🎓 FOR STUDENTS H\FC is the starting place for all things career. The H\FC Resume offers a better alternative to the traditional resume, allowing GenZ to stand out professionally. GIGs allow students to explore careers and get their foot in the door with relevant, diverse experiences. 👩🏼🏫 FOR COMPANIES H\FC offers unlimited and direct access to diverse Gen Z talent. GIGs are flexible, allowing companies to hire for a variety of initiatives - big or small. More about Home From College HERE.
Home From College is looking for a full stack web developer to join the founding team. Must be proficient in the latest web technologies and be able to build a technical product to meet the needs of a fast growing start-up. In joining at an early stage company, the developer must feel comfortable independently solving complex technical problems while collaborating and working closely with technical and non-technical team members.
- Responsible for back end build and technical development as well as front end development.
- Independently prioritize tasks and manage time while delivering on development related deadlines.
- Determine and clearly communicate operational practicality of feature requests to non-tech team members
- Follow best practices as determined by leaders within the team and suggest improvements on Project Management and Software Development methodologies.
- Possess good business awareness, and know the goals of the organization, and communicate and prioritize technical requirements accordingly
- 2-5 years of web development experience, including full stack development experience
- Proven experience building fully responsive Single Page Applications in React or similar frameworks.
- Experience building APIs with Node.js, familiarity with ExpressJS or similar frameworks.
- Ability to work with multiple 3rd party APIs as required, and implementing data storage requirements in both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to clearly comment and document code and follow best practices in version control using GitHub.
- Knowledge of AWS/GCP/Azure and ability to configure and work with cloud infrastructure to create DevOps workflows as needed.
- Basic scripting in Bash or Python, and familiarity with Linux based Operating Systems
- Experience building product with an early stage company (10 person or less) is a plus
Compensation + Benefits
🌷 Opportunity to build an industry defining product for college students and brands 🤑 Competitive Annual Base Salary of $120,000 - $150,000 (depends on level of experience) 💸 Stock Option Plan 🤸♀️ Flexible remote work policy 🏥 Premium Health, Dental and Vision Insurance ✔️ 401(k) plan 🏄🏻♀️ Unlimited PTO
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ✒️ Include the role's title in your subject line and include your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!