Social Media ManagerApply HereContact Employer
Lox Club is a members-only dating app for people with ridiculously high standards. We’ve been profitable since day one and are backed by VCs and celebrities. Our domestic and international waitlist is rapidly expanding, and we now have the resources to pour fuel on the fire. Read more about us in Vogue, New York Times, and Forbes.
Lox Club's north star is to help people find love in non-cringey ways. We weave in some magic and mystery with our storytelling to create a ‘secret speakeasy’ experience that comes to life on and off the app. Our app is just the tip of the iceberg, and we have big dreams to create more products and experiences, both digital and in real life.
The world is quickly shifting to a culture where transparency is king (thanks to TikTok) - people want to connect with the stories and characters behind their favorite brands. This is our advantage, since Lox Club’s foundation is based on an authentic story and relatable experience. Our brand – satirical storytelling combined with heartwarming purpose – can be expanded to pretty much any new medium. We are looking for a Social Media Manager to oversee and grow Lox Club’s social platforms with a particular focus on TikTok. You will work closely with the marketing and content teams to create and bring to life a growth-driving social media strategy. We expect you to love all things social (especially TikTok), conceptualize and deliver high-quality content, and leverage the latest social trends to build brand awareness and loyalty.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement a social media strategy and content calendar to align with marketing and company goals, focusing on TikTok
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily; work in partnership with wider marketing and content teams
- Engage with followers, respond to queries, and monitor customer reviews
- Ensure social media accounts are consistent and in line with brand messaging and visual identity
- Suggest and implement new features and social media activations to develop brand awareness
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media.
Who You Are
- TikTok savvy content creator with extensive experience creating, editing, and publishing content
- Deeply familiar with TikTok features, tools, and best practices
- Engrained in TikTok culture with a finger on the pulse; you're able to readily identify and jump on internet memes and trends
- Adaptable and flexible: comfortable being thrown into challenges and problem solving
- Diplomatic: work cross-functionally with the team and reconcile opinions with data
- Scientific, organized, data-driven, process-oriented thinker
- Highly action-oriented - you love to get stuff done and fast!
- Savvy about consumer product metrics and growth tactics/hacks
- Dynamic and warm, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience managing high-volume company or personal social channels (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and building a dedicated following
- Hands-on experience in content creation and/or management (text, image, video), maintaining a high bar for excellence across channels
- Preferred knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Competitive salary, equity, and healthcare benefits
- Experience at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- Access to co-working spaces for remote work
- Fun team activities and field trips
- Lox Club & Spielman’s Deli merch
- People bugging you to get them into Lox Club
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter stating why you are a good fit for the position and Lox Club. Please include the position title you are applying for in the subject line.