Social Media Marketing ManagerApply HereContact Employer
We are hiring a Social Media Marketing Manager with a passion for health and wellness and a knack for growing and nurturing a brand-focused community. In this key position, the Social Media Manager will be accountable for building our community and ensuring our brand is communicated in a compelling way to people who can benefit from Lifeforce.
The Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for all social media efforts at Lifeforce. As part of the Lifeforce Brand team, this person will work alongside and partner colleagues from the Brand and Content Marketing team to develop and implement our social media strategy. In addition to the execution and management of our social strategy, the Social Media Manager with input from Lifeforce Co-Founders, Clinicians, and the Member Experience team, will create and launch a referral program. This position represents an amazing opportunity for an ambitious, community builder with an entrepreneurial streak.
As our Social Media Marketing Manager you will:
- Create original content assets (organic and paid) that align with the brand’s identity, while feeling native and intentional for each social platform.
- Project manage all social content created internally and externally with other partner agencies.
- Maintain timelines and lead community management for channels; monitor comments, mentions, direct messages, and adverse event reporting across social channels.
- Manage daily posting schedule of Social Media accounts.
- Use social listening and native platform tools to analyze the performance of social media campaigns, track and report on traffic, engagement, and audience development.
- Implement tactics to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Leverage the community to build and launch a referral program.
- Define success parameters and develop the growth strategy for the referral program
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers in order to identify high-quality users who best represent our brand, recruit referral members, and generate new customer growth.
- Maintain relationships and regularly communicate with new and existing referral partners.
- Manage analytics around all social and referral programs and update management on insights/trends around the size and quality of the program.
- Partner with the member experience team to get eyes on the program and make recommendations for an improved process ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Utilize data to explore new opportunities and proactively make suggestions for continually developing the referral program
You will love this job if:
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and try to solve them with creative, elegant, and simple solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You value collaboration and feedback. You can communicate your vision in clear terms — to your peers as well as outside of your immediate team. You are willing and able to help your teammates grow by demonstrating best practices, providing (and receiving) respectful and constructive feedback, and sharing your unique insights with everyone.
- You enjoy working in a fluid environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
- You’re a happy warrior - as long as you’re in a great environment with smart, caring people all working together toward a common aim, you’re comfortable working hard.
- You’re wired for learning and change, not being afraid to fail.
- Agility and collaboration are critical to your success - we are a new organization and have a start-up mentality.
- Thinking about the big picture is key for you, but YOU sweat the details.
- You have great judgment and comfort with ambiguity.
You should get in touch if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or a related field of study.
- 4+ years of social media and/or customer engagement experience
- Strong knowledge and experience across major social networks.
- Experience with fitness, wellness, healthcare, pharmaceuticals preferred.
- You’ve built a strong customer community from the ground up
- You have designed a successful referral program that generated organic growth
- You desire to grow the social presence and customer-engagement platform in a high-paced startup environment
- Familiarity with Sprout Social, HeyOrca, Dash Hudson, Khoros, or equivalent leading solutions.
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience coordinating with outside vendors and partners.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, while prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines, and staying organized.
- Strong written communication skills and feels comfortable copywriting on behalf of brands.
- History of success thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment.
What we offer:
- A talented, creative, and High-EQ team.
- Competitive pay with equity compensation.
- Generous benefits package including Healthcare, Dental, Vision.
- Ability to create the culture of the organization as an early leader.
- Opportunity to truly have an impact within a growing organization.