Frame.io (Adobe)Frame.io (Adobe)
Sr. Manager Business OperationsApply HereContact Employer
Apply NowContact Employer
What you'll do
- Work with the senior leadership team to identify critical initiatives to grow the business.
- Annual Plan: Manage the annual strategic planning process that culminates in a presentation to Adobe's Executive Staff. This involves working closely with the Product, GTM, and corporate teams on the Strategic and Operating plans.
- Business performance against Annual Plan: Drive cadence and communication for execution against the annual plan.
- Quarterly business/ops review meetings and communication updates
- Develop and deliver strategic presentations to educate and influence key stakeholders within Adobe’s leadership team.
- Partner with finance on operating budget, HC analysis, and planning across the organization
- Lead staff meetings, stakeholder and strategy sessions, capture and publish meeting minutes, and follow up of actions to ensure accountability.
- Close partnership with PGM leadership to find opportunities to improve Product planning and execution
Be a strong, influential voice to ensure we are tracking against our key initiatives What you need to succeed
8 or more years of proven experience in a business operations, consulting, finance, or product management function required
- Experience developing both high level and operational strategy
- Experience with planning process, and/or metrics and measurement
- Experience working on sophisticated cross-functional projects end-to-end and/or in highly matrixed organizations
- Motivated, high-performance individual with ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proven leadership and experience in identifying and solving broad and sophisticated issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven flexibility and resourcefulness including ability to think on your feet
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, and ability to develop positive relationships
- Experience working with high level executives
- Experience with a SAAS Software Company strongly preferred