Sr. Mgr, Business OperationsApply HereContact Employer
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Frame.io an Adobe company is seeking a Sr. Manager, Business Operations, to partner with the Frame.io Leadership Team to implement strategic objectives. This individual will be a key partner to the VP of Digital Product along with Operations, Recruiting, Product Management, Engineering and Marketing leaders to help optimize execution across Frame.io. This leader will build upon their experience in developing and delivering outstanding strategy, operations, and communication! The individual will put the right level of discipline and rigor in helping own the Frame.io operations organization including implementing critical initiatives, driving organizational change, encouraging an inclusive and exciting company culture, focused on aligning and enabling teams to efficiently scale the business and deliver customer value. This is a highly influential role across the org and requires true passion for business strategy, business operations and highly effective execution of strategic and product objectives!
Specifics of the Role
- Own internal communications end-to-end on behalf of VP of Digital Products, including all hands, written communications, and external presentations and interviews.
- Lead or co-lead discrete cross-functional projects.
- Find opportunities with no natural home within the organization and own cross-functional efforts to completion.
- Keep a pulse across all facets of the business, transfer knowledge and the connect dots with appropriate team members across various functions.
- Help build systems to institutionalize knowledge gained.
- Run senior leadership and executive team meetings.
- Lead internal planning processes and presentations (e.g. quarterly planning, board meetings, annual reviews, investor updates) with Director of Operations.
- Across initiatives, identify key team expertise needs and capture/streamline inputs.
- Proven professional operations/strategy experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications.
- High degree of organization and follow through.
- Confirmed ability to understand all aspects of company operations deeply.
- Ability to scope, communicate and solve problems that arise anywhere in the business.
- Ability to operate autonomously when needed and to gather cross-functional resources to support you.
- Prior work as a management consultant, business operations, PM or CoS preferred.
- Proven leadership and experience in identifying and solving broad and sophisticated issues. At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer. Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.