VP of MarketingApply HereContact Employer
About the Role: Milo is looking for a Vice President of Marketing to join us as we build our in-house marketing function. The VP of Marketing will lead our marketing efforts and help accelerate our exciting growth! We are looking for a proven leader who has demonstrated success operating in a high-growth startup environment. You have experience building and managing a high-performing marketing team while creating & executing an effective strategy for end-to-end marketing initiatives in brand, product, content, and acquisition marketing. You will work cross-functionally with Business Development, Loan Operations, Product and other internal teams to develop a world-class brand while serving as the voice of the customer.
- Own the strategy and execution for all marketing channels including digital, content marketing, product marketing, email campaigns, social, conferences/events, and our CRM systems
- Develop engaging content and collateral to demonstrate Milo’s value proposition to differentiate our brand in the market
- Measure and track the success of all marketing initiatives, deliver insights to help improve ROI for marketing spend, and aim to continuously grow while reducing CAC
- Develop full-funnel acquisition marketing strategy, optimizing proven channels while testing new channels and formats
- Build and mentor a team of marketers, as well as run external agencies and vendor results and relationships
- Leverage industry knowledge and research to identify new ways to connect with consumers
- Manage and optimize budget
- 8+ years experience at a high-growth startup; 4+ years in a leadership role building a marketing function
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing; Masters/MBA a plus!
- History of successful partnership with sales, product, and engineering teams to understand the user and bring products to market
- Demonstrated ability to market a new innovative product in a simple, attractive way to customers
- Proven success in developing and executing marketing campaigns and strategies that have generated measurable results, ideally with experience with B2B & D2C channels
- Data-driven, ROI-obsessed and continuously testing to refine tactics using data in pursuit of demand generation and revenue growth
- A team player with the desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed.
- High-performing self-starter, with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and partnership skills; able to collaborate through complex problems and lead to positive outcome while incorporating cross-functional input
- Ability to estimate work, commit, and deliver on deadlines and be vocal when risks arise
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excited to join a startup, have a big impact and put in the hustle required to get things done!
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in Fintech, Real Estate, Real Estate Tech, or a startup environment
- Understanding of foreign national consumers
- Bilingual; you’re fluent in English and Spanish
Our Core Values:
Integrity Always do what is right and fair - for our clients, our partners, and our company. Simple, Fast, & Obvious Create simple solutions. Move Fast. Build trust through the process. Curiosity Our team is always learning! We’re not afraid to ask questions, make mistakes, and find new ways. Perseverance We work hard through our challenges, commit to a plan, and never give up in the process!
Our Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation to the market and tech ecosystem - Stock options, giving you ownership in our fast-growing company! - Generous vacation policy with 4 weeks PTO per year, encouraging our employees to disconnect, relax, & reenergize. - Medical, dental, & vision insurance with up to $1,000 of premiums covered per month - Option to save for your future and enroll into our 401K program - Your choice of equipment for you to get your job done! - Fully stocked kitchen & fridge -- with all the coffee, seltzers, & snacks you’ll need to fuel yourself through the day. - New office in Miami with a fun, energetic, & hardworking team committed to creating a product making a difference - Monthly social hours including virtual game nights, ping pong tournaments, happy hours, & out of office team building events!